We provide secondary students with the opportunity to take new courses and fast-track their education. We offer an engaging learning environment that allows students to schedule their classes to fit their individual needs.
The flexibility is perfect for students:
- looking to upgrade a mark or jump ahead in their studies
- pursuing excellence in athletics, music, dance or drama
- interested in completing one or two courses online as part of a graduation plan
- preferring an individualized learning environment
- wanting to create their own schedule
We also offer independent, directed studies which enable students to initiate their own area of learning and receive up to 12 credits toward graduation.
For information on how to register for courses, see How to Enroll.